This week I have been working with my girls to finish up their valentines, we’re almost done. While looking up ideas I came across a whole bunch of simple Valentine’s crafts. Here’s just a few;
- Tick Tack Toe Hearts (via AlphaMom) - I don’t know about you but tick tack toe is a favorite in my house. This cute heart shaped board and pieces bring some additional love to the game.
- Gnome Sweet Gnome Valentine (via Family Fun) – These are so simple and at the same time so stinkin’ cute. These adorable Gnome valentines are made from Hershey’s kisses and felt!
- Cupid Heart Card (via kaboose) – This simple card is just adorable and since it’s made from paper straws and feathers you might have everything you need laying around the house.
- Super Easy Paper Hearts (via Roots and Wings ) – These really beautiful and impressive hearts are very easy to make.
- Tissue Paper Heart Windows (via Our Little Nature Nest ) – A little something for the younger ones. These heart windows can be glued up by bigs and littles alike.
- Candy Cane Hearts (via Make and Takes) – Do you have some old Christmas candy canes lying around? You can turn them into some adorable heart valentines.
What crafts have you been making or writing about this week?