I. Love. Bags. I love bags of every shape, size and variety. I would, given storage space and infinite funds, have a very large, hand made, bag collection. For now that collection just sits in my mind. Here’s a sampling:
- These linen oblong pouchs by bookhouathome are very modern and super cute.
- I would love to have this Mini Tweeting Birds bag by LBArtworks as my next purse.
- I really love this Upcycled Leather Bicycle Bag from TheCOBShop. What a great gift for friends who bike.
- This Midnight Kisses Mona Bag from sunsetdreams is so roomy, it would be great for a day out at the zoo or park.
- Love. It. Dandelion Clocks silk-lined clutch by redrubyrose
- A good one for an elegantpicnic in the park is the hand embroidered Bottles Bag from KasiaUrbanRybska
- The SUN Design Canvas Messanger bag is a cute quick grab and go carry all from RockRiverTees
- Everyone can always use a tote bag. This messenger style one from DownTheRoad would be great addition to any tote bag collection.
- Owls! If you’re a regular reader you’ll know that I love owls so I immediately fell in love with this Adorable Owl Print zipperd pouch from PyewackitGrove
What types of bags do you like? I’d love to hear about your great Etsy finds.