Easter is now a memory but the dozens of hard boiled eggs in the fridge remain. I’ve scoured the web to find 5 great ways to use up those dyed delights.
- Over at Lunchsense they’ve created a good looking English muffin sandwich.
- Check out these adorable hardboiled egg mice that would make a great afternoon snack.
- Scotch Eggs are hard boiled eggs wrapped in sausage which are then fried. I’ve never seen them outside of our local renaissance fair but they are good.
- This delicious stuffed bread would be perfect for a brunch and gets rid of two common Easter items, ham and eggs.
- By far the most creative use of hard boiled eggs comes in these Curry Puffs from Kooky Culinary
What is your favorite way of using up all those hard boiled eggs?